Visiting Liberty University

Visiting Liberty University

Thursday, October 16, 2014

New Videos!

Hey everyone!

You may have seen these videos on Facebook already... I just thought I'd officially post them on the blog, too! Thanks for your patience! We're busier than we thought we'd be. (I can picture most of you grown-ups nodding with a smug smile at that. I'll forgive you for your smugness if you forgive us for our ignorant optimism!)

Anyway... that's my (poor) attempt at humor for the day. Please don't take it seriously. I'm trying to exercise my funny bone. =)

So here's the first video, which documents the first college football game that Rachael and I have been to (ever)! I know, it's weird that two girls who grew up in the heart of the SEC, smack dab between the Tigers and the Crimson Tide, never caught the football fever. But such it is, at least for now. =)

Then here's a longer video blog about lots of different things... a football pep rally, an exciting dorm event, our friends from orchestra, Rachael's 19th birthday, etc. We have enough footage for two more videos, but I'll try to post more frequently with pictures while we're trying to get those videos put together. =)

Happy Fall, people! Talk to you later!

-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment